20 May 2011

Cottage Blue Placemats Tutorial





I made these 2-sided placemats last week and was quite happy with the results. The embodiment of simplicity, I never tire looking at them. Imagine that I spent quite a number of hours looking at them as I designed and created these place mats.

Tonight I am testing my ability to design a tutorial on pdf and get it embeded on this blog. I think sharing truly is caring, and I hope to practice what I believe in.

Here I am providing you with a link on the partially completed free tutorial on pdf (it includes the very simple flower stencil that you could draw out yourself) please click on 'Cottage Blue Placemats'. (Here I am using Google Doc)

p.s. Will finish the tutorial tomorrow if time and kids permit. Tonight I was just learning how to design a tutorial and create a pdf document. I love learning new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment